FlanTech, Inc. and its affiliates ("FlanTech") are committed to protecting the privacy and security of their users. FlanTech's goal is to provide you with a personalized internet experience that delivers the information, resources and services that are most relevant and helpful to you. In order to achieve this goal, FlanTech sometimes collects information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from other users of FlanTech websites. FlanTech operates under the following set of strict privacy principles:
- The only personal information FlanTech obtains about individual users to its websites is that supplied voluntarily by users.
- In cases when FlanTech may need personal information to provide users with customized content or to inform them about new features or services, users are explicitly asked for that information.
- Personally identifiable information provided by users (name, e-mail or home address, etc.) will only be disclosed to agents acting on FlanTech's behalf subject to an agreement ensuring FlanTech's privacy priniciples, and will not be disclosed to a non-agent-third party unless users choose that FlanTech may do so, or unless required by law, in conjunction with a government inquiry, or in litigation or dispute resolution.
- Only statistical non-personal information about FlanTech website users as a group (usage habits, demographics) may be shared with any sponsor, advertiser or partner of FlanTech, unless an appropriate confidentiality agreement is in place. FlanTech employs strict security measures to safeguard online transactions. All personal information is stored in a secured database.
The following discloses FlanTech's information gathering and dissemination practices for FlanTech websites. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service. Here you will learn what personally identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when FlanTech might use your information, how FlanTech protects your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
What Information is Collected
FlanTech collects certain information from its users in three ways: (a) from FlanTech web server logs, (b) with cookies and (c) directly from the user.
IP Addresses (Server Log Information)
Registration (User-Supplied Information)
Some FlanTech website registration systems require users to give FlanTech contact information such as their name and e-mail address, and demographic information such as organization and/or role. The user's contact information is used to contact the user when necessary. FlanTech uses this data to tailor the user's experience at FlanTech website, showing the user content that reflects their stated preferences.
Services (User-Supplied Information)
If you sign up for a particular service FlanTech may collect personally identifiable information such as contact information (e.g., name, address, telephone number and e-mail address), demographic information (e.g., zip code, organization and/or role), billing information (e.g., credit or debit card numbers), or sensitive information (e.g., social security number, healthcare information).
We use the information to verify that only authorized users are accessing the respective application; to build your electronic client record or electronic personal health record so that FlanTech may provide you the specific personalized service you have applied for and agreed with; and to contact you when necessary, to communicate helpful tips and advice during your participation to this service.
simsanywhere.com has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under FlanTech's control. FlanTech employs strict security measures to safeguard online transactions. All personal information is stored in a secured database.
Children's Privacy Protection
Contacting the website
Should you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this website, or your interaction with this website:
- You can reach out to us on our contact us page
- You can call the following telephone number: (888) 352-6824
You can send mail to the following postal address:
PO Box 2651
Iowa City, IA 52244-2651
FlanTech reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the FlanTech websites are offered, including but not limited to any changes associated with the use of the simsanywhere.com Web Site now or in the future. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
EFFECTIVE DATE: July 1, 2019